Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main teacher payscale (England) M1 to M6 (£25,714 to £36,961)
Key Stage 2 teacher (Year 3) required for April 2021 start
Mainscale M1-6 (suitable for NQTs)
We are looking for a talented Key Stage Two teacher to join our team to teach in Year 3. We welcome applications from candidates who are able to start in April 2021.
This vacancy represents an exciting time to be part of a developing academy which has clear direction, strong leadership and a well established set of values. We truly believe in the transformational power of education and aim to deliver the best opportunities for staff and students who are part of our journey.
We are looking for a teacher with a passion for teaching and this post is suitable for an NQT. We are looking to expand our range of subject specialists, expertise in science or computing would be advantageous but not essential. There are many opportunities for staff development within the school as we continue to grow.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
• Can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
• Can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued and happy
In return we can offer:
• A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence in all they do
• Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn
• A commitment to high quality professional development
• A supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team and Trust
• A superb working environment in our fabulous building with extensive grounds
Further information about the school can be found on our website: www.gemsdidcotprimary.org
335 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Didcot Primary Academy
GEMS Didcot Primary is a popular, ambitious and successful multicultural primary school, with a nursery, that opened in September 2016. The school currently has 395 pupils (from nursery to Year 6) and will grow by 60 Reception pupils a year until the school reaches maximum capacity of 420 in 2022. We are very proud of the school that we are creating and are looking to expand our team.
GEMS Learning Trust has been established to offer all children in our academies a first class education. It has high expectations of everyone in the school community and challenges children to succeed while supporting them every step of the way. Currently GEMS Learning Trust has three academies.
Arranging a visit to Didcot Primary Academy
If you wish to arrange a virtual visit please contact Bethan Gorsuch, the School Business manager, on 01235 606013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org