KS2 Class Teacher
St Patrick Catholic Primary School, Leeds, West Yorkshire
|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
The Governors of St Patrick’s school wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our happy school family.
We are looking to appoint someone who is committed, passionate and strives for excellence in all they do.
Applications will be warmly welcomed from practising Catholics or those who are able to fully support the Catholic ethos of the school.
Applications from experienced teachers are
welcome as well as those from NQTs and RQTs
This appointment is temporary for a year in the first instance.
Closing Date: 25th May 2020 4pm
Shortlisting: 26th/27th May 2020
Interviews: 29th May 2020
Candidates should prepare to come for interview on the 29th May. We will be following current government guidelines to ensure we keep this process as safe as we possibly can.
- CES Application Form Teacher Jan 2020.docx  0.06 MB
- Information for Candidates for KS2 2020.docx  0.33 MB
- CES Application Forms Notes to Applicants April 2019.pdf  0.16 MB
- CES Consent_to_Obtain_References_Form April 2019.docx  0.04 MB
- CES Recruitment Monitoring Form April 2019.docx  0.05 MB
- Model CES Contract for reference March 2020.docx  0.08 MB
- Teacher-pers spec- updated March 2020.doc  0.05 MB
- Updated Job Description for Teachers.docx  0.12 MB
- CES Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form April 2019.docx  0.06 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||212 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Patrick Catholic Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Patrick Catholic Primary School
St Patrick Catholic primary school is situated just off York Road (A64) in East Leeds. The school serves an area of high deprivation with a diverse cultural community and a thriving supportive parish.
There are 214 pupils over the 7 classes. The school is heavily oversubscribed with waiting lists for each year group.
The staffing at St Patrick’s is very stable with many staff enjoying long and happy careers here.
We work successfully within the St.Anthony's Teaching School Alliance, enjoying a close working relationship with our partner schools. There are plans for all Catholic schools in the Diocese of Leeds to become part of an academy. Under these plans St.Patrick's would join the newly formed St. Gregory the Great Academy Trust.
Torre Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS9 7QL