KS2 Class Teacher - Yr3/4
Tarporley CE Primary School
Number on roll –225
Salary – MPS
KS2 teacher – Full time – Starting as soon as possible
Initially temporary until 31 August 2020 but opportunity to extend depending on pupil numbers.
The Governors of this happy, flourishing school wish to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic, KS2 teacher for our newly formed Yr3/4 class.
• Enjoy working with children.
• Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
through continuous school improvement.
• Be an outstanding teacher who can inspire and motivate staff
• Have experience in KS2. Experience of mixed age group
• Have empathy and an understanding of the Christian faith and
what it means to work in a Church school. Experience of working
in a Church school is desirable.
Essential educational requirements
Honours Degree with teaching qualification
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Excellent classroom practitioner
Experience of positive behaviour management.
Experience of raising standards
Experience of working in KS2
We can offer:
• A very hardworking and professional team.
• A fun and exciting environment to work in.
• A welcoming, friendly and inclusive school with happy children who are a joy to work with.
• Dedicated, experienced and supportive staff and Governors and an opportunity to further develop all aspects of your professional practice.
About Tarporley CofE Primary School
- Park Road, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 0AN
- LA Maintained School
- Tarporley CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)