Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Until 13th February 2022)
We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to join us at Merton Primary School.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or a teacher early in their career to join a small, caring and highly motivated team. The ideal candidate for the role will:
• Be enthusiastic and driven to provide the best care and education for our children.
• Be a patient, respectful and adaptable team player
• Be somebody that can make good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Have a sense of humour
• Passionate about education and preparing children for life beyond school.
• Able to work using their initiative
• Have good computing skills
Applying for the job
To apply for this position please visit our careers website
• Apply using the online application form.
More on how to apply
• Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
414 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About The Merton Primary School
Merton Primary School is set in an estate on the edge of Syston town. The school have, over the years, invested in excellent learning facilities and benefits from extensive grounds comprising of a large field area, newly built playgrounds and a school wood.
The Merton Primary School is popular and consistently oversubscribed. Our curriculum is designed to give children a broad range of experiences within a creative and engaging context and we want to ensure that children leave our school, confident young people ready for the next stage in their life. We have highly motivated staff who have built a strong, positive learning culture within the school, which is extremely important to us.
The school offers a broad and balanced curriculum across the entire age-range and seeks to provide further enrichment and personal development wherever possible. The community, including the Local Advisory Board, will look to the Head Teacher to continue this values based approach to providing a rounded and balanced offer to all children.
Arranging a visit to The Merton Primary School
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact Jayne Jana.