- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until August 2022)
- MPS or UPS
This post will be temporary until 31st August 2022
We are seeking to appoint an intervention, support teacher. The successful candidate will work alongside our current Year 6 teachers to support children with interventions and ‘catch up’ plans. We are a 2 form entry school and this role would involve supporting children in both classes in order to support a range of abilities.
The successful candidate will:
• Value all pupils as individuals and put them at the heart of everything you do.
• Make learning fun and challenging.
• Be enthusiastic and creative.
• Be able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational.
• Work in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcomes for pupils.
• Have excellent subject knowledge.
We can offer you:
• A team of friendly, welcoming people to work collaboratively with.
• A range of support from a strong team that will help to develop your practice.
• Excellent professional development opportunities both within the school and across the Trust.
• A strong supportive local community, including Governors and PTFA.
Applying for the job
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Tina Oakley, Head of School for an informal discussion. firstname.lastname@example.org and 01233 621989
Applications should be made via Kent Teach. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact email@example.com or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interview Date: Friday 5th November
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 434 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Beaver Green Primary School
Beaver Green Primary is a thriving school at the heart of the community. We value our children as individuals and we work closely with parents so all children feel successful.
We welcome new ideas, finding creative hands-on ways for children to learn about the world around them. We recognise learning can happen anytime, any place, anywhere.
The school leadership team provides a varied and engaging curriculum with children encouraged to become independent learners. Staff have high expectations of the children and tailor their lessons to ensure no one is left behind.
As a Swale Academies Trust school we are able to share and develop best practices with other schools to enhance the provision we give to our children.