- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1st January - 31st August 2022)
- MPS £25,714 - £36,961
Full time position for a fixed term contract (1st January 2022 – 31st August 2022)
At St Nicholas CE Primary Academy we let our light shine through developing loving relationships and allowing everybody to flourish.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your teaching career and make a difference to the lives of young people? We require a main scale KS2 teacher for January 2022. We are looking for an inspirational teacher who is committed, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how children learn in KS2. The successful candidate will have the character to make a difference and will be a great team player.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Understands the importance of establishing positive relationships with children within a Church School
• Is committed and passionate about supporting us on our continued journey of improvement
• Has a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Has high expectations of behaviour, attitude and achievement
• Is aspirational for all children
• Will help children to develop a lifelong love of learning
• Is receptive to new ideas and approaches
In return, we can offer:
• A brilliant school with a strong family ethos
• Happy, polite and confident children who have positive attitudes to learning
• Supportive leadership that will contribute to your professional development within school and across the Trust
• A hardworking, friendly, supportive and professional team of colleagues
• A school site that offers opportunities for quality outdoor learning to support classroom study
• The possibility to convert the fixed term contract to a permanent role
School visits are highly recommended, so please call 01205 363210 to arrange a time.
Closing Date: 9th December 2021
Interviews: 16th December 2021
An application pack is available from the Infinity Academies Trust website or by email.
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, evidence of proof of right to work in the UK as well as other routine recruitment checks.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 203 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St Nicholas CE Primary Academy
In our incredible Church school family we shine to show God's love each and every day. We are so proud of our children, families and staff and the amazing things that happen in our school! In everything we do, we aim to "let our light shine" so that everyone can be the best that they can be and fulfil their potential as people created in God's image!
Please do take the time to view our website pages, or pop in and see us, to get a real flavour of what our school family has to offer.
St Nicholas CE Primary Academy became part of the Infinity Academies Trust on the 1st September 2019 and we are delighted to be part of a multi-academy trust that puts children at the centre of all they do.
Arranging a visit to St Nicholas CE Primary Academy
Please contact Julie Waters (Bursar) on 01205 363210 to arrange a visit to the school