Are you an exceptional teacher, the one that every child remembers for all the right reasons? Can you provide an educational experience that is memorable?
From January 2020 we have an opportunity for an excellent practitioner to join our dynamic school in Year 4. We are looking for highly motivated individuals and can offer an exciting learning environment with a friendly staff.
Developing our staff is key in ensuring the school can provide all of our pupils with the education they deserve. Ofsted (March 2018) commented:
Your investment in training ensures that staff are skilled and knowledgeable. Your staff have opportunities to see outstanding practice in other schools, both in this country and overseas. They conduct research to inform their choices about how to improve the school.
Ofsted also commented upon our children’s behaviour, which they described as exemplary and they noted that our children are ‘keen to learn’.
If you are career minded, can demonstrate a passion for enthusing children in their learning, have drive and resilience, coupled with a vision of how children learn and develop, we would be very interested in hearing from you.
Essential educational requirements
Teaching degree or degree supplemented by PGCE
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• A belief in the ability of all children to achieve and be successful, whatever their age or ability
• A commitment to continuous personal and professional development
• A proven record as an effective classroom practitioner or trainee
• A commitment to raising pupil achievement and confidence
• Knowledge of the IPC would be desirable but is not essential
About Ravenswood Community Primary School
- Ravenswood Avenue, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9UA
- LA Maintained School
- Ravenswood Community Primary School website (opens in a new window)