£20,215-£22,849 pro rata
As part of the ongoing development of our service, we are seeking Learning and Progress Support workers with a strong commitment to social inclusion and improving learning outcomes for vulnerable children. We can offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly effective learning team and continued professional development. As part of the Raedwald Trust you may be required to work across the Trust settings.
Learning and Progress post holders work within an agreed system of supervision to support the education of children and young people at the Raedwald Trust.
• provide high quality classroom support, for both academic progress and supporting personal, social and emotional development
• contribute effectively to planning and preparation of learning activities and resources as required
• have relevant experience in Early Years or Key Stage one, preferably including supporting SEN or challenging behaviour
• have experience of supporting phonics and early reading, writing and maths skills
• be able to demonstrate effective behaviour management strategies
• have the ability to build positive, nurturing relationships with young people
• be a good team player
• be flexible, resilient and calm under pressure
• demonstrate a positive attitude towards all stakeholders
• have GCSE English and mathematics at Level C or above (or equivalent).
As part of the Raedwald Trust Team, you will support pupils in-centre during the school day (including lunch time duties), communicate with families and outside agencies, and enable inclusion within community schools via advisory role during outreach.
Please detail any experience of particular key stages.
About Raedwald Trust
The academies within Raedwald Trust provide education for young learners who are unable to access mainstream education for medical or behavioural reasons. First Base Ipswich is an outstanding Early Years and Key Stage one setting within the Trust.
Arrange a visit to Raedwald Trust
For further details please contact Laura Leeder at the Trust Office on 01473 550472. Email: email@example.com. Informal discussions or visits to the school, prior to application, are welcomed and encouraged.
Head office location
291 Spring Road, Ipswich, IP4 5ND