are looking for a candidate who is keen, motivated and able to work as part of
a team. The successful applicant will preferably have experience of working in
a school setting.
successful applicant will have proven experience of working with children or young
people and will be able to demonstrate commitment and expertise in improving
educational and social outcomes. You will be enthusiastic, empathetic, patient
and approachable, with a genuine commitment to supporting children’s learning.
to this post:
- To support teaching and learning of a named SEND pupil/s as
directed by the Learning Support Coordinator to help them achieve their
expected levels of progress.
- Work with subject teachers to differentiate work and prepare for
use by SEND pupils.
- To support the personal organisation and interactions of named
SEND pupil/s, to enable them to participate fully in the Academy.
- To support the behaviour of named SEND pupil/s to help them remain
in the classroom and participate fully in lessons.
- Collate information on student’s abilities as directed.
- Attend EHCP review meetings as directed.
- Support named pupils, providing individual advice and guidance.
- To support the physical needs of pupils, ensuring access to the
curriculum and the academy buildings and activities.
- Be prepared to undertake training in the specific demands of
supporting pupils with SEND.
Please visit https://www.bayeducationtrust.org/job-vacancies/ to view the candidate information pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job post has expired.