Learning Support Assistant
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
20 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week. Term time plus 5 INSET days (39 weeks)
Full-time equivalent salary
- pro rata to £17,788 - £21,008 for hours and weeks stated
What skills and experience we're looking for
Your new role:
- You will apply behaviour management policies and strategies which contribute to a purposeful learning environment.
- You will be able to use your imitative, work independently, motivate and inspire with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure and have the ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing circumstances/situations.
- A willingness to undertake any training and development related to the role
What the school offers its staff
- The opportunity to work with happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Access to Teacher Perks offering discounts on multiple online and instore retailers
- Free parking in our staff carpark
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Victory Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1165 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Victory Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Victory Academy is part of The Thinking Schools Academy Trust. We are a mixed Comprehensive School for students of all ability ranges, where everyone works and learns within its caring and supportive environment. Victory is a school for the local community, and we seek opportunities for students to develop as local citizens and serve and support our surrounding charities, industries and families. “The behaviour of pupils is good….Pupils are polite and show consideration for others” “Staff feel well supported…” Ofsted 2017 We are privileged to work in a stunning learning environment with excellent resources. One of our many strengths is having a strong programme of arts education, including a Platinum Artsmark award which is held by less than 1% of schools in England. We are focused on providing an education for all. Our belief is that each person is unique – every member of our community has gifts and talents that we seek to grow and channel. We offer a broad and balanced curriculum geared towards ensuring that our students will achieve their academic potential regardless of their starting points, and be dynamic members of society when they leave the Academy.
Arranging a visit to The Victory Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
The Robert Napier School
Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2LX
Pedley Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM8 1XE
St John's Catholic Comprehensive
Rochester Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 2JW
Holcombe Grammar School
Holcombe, Chatham, Kent, ME4 6JB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Chatham and Kent and Medway