We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant who has the
experience and capability to support the learning of pupils within the classroom including working with children
with special educational needs. The role will also include working with Teachers and external professionals to plan and deliver programmes designed to support individual needs.
This is a Term Time role for 2 days per week. The hours are 5.5 hours on Thursday and Friday (9am - 3pm with half an hour for lunch). This is initially a fixed term position until July 2024, but this could be extended.
The new LSA will be:
- An excellent role model to inspire and motivate
- Able to articulate and demonstrate a passion for inclusion
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Experienced in supporting individual needs
- Passionate about equality and equity
- Reflective in their own practice
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work as part of a team that is committed to ensuring the best possible start for all children
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a love of learning, and their school community
- A committed staff and governing body
- Opportunities for professional development to ensure your success
- A parent community that is very supportive of the school and its aims
Please see Job Description and Person Specification for more details
This job post has expired.