Learning Support Assistants (L2)
15 days remaining to apply
Start date details
September 2023 or earlier
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Part timejobs - 30.5 hours per week, term time only at 192 days per year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £23,500 - £24,702
- £16,867 - £17,729
- Band D+
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to recruit three
- Committed and enthusiastic staff able to show an understanding of, and sensitivity to, the needs and feelings of pupils who experience difficulties.
- Have the skills required to work positively and proactively with pupils to support them to progress their learning.
- Have high aspirations for the pupils’ success and contribute in this supportive role to securing an outstanding learning experience for all pupils
Candidates will be truly committed to supporting pupils to progress and achieve, have high aspirations for the pupils’ success. To enhance pupils’ learning and create independence, all pupils and staff are provided with an electronic device.
Candidates Must hold valid/current UK work permit
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive and successful school where staff work in a way that encourages a positive work environment that is solution focused and proactive for all.
- A school with a way of working that encourages a positive work environment that is solution focused and proactive for all.
- All pupils and staff are provided with a chrome book.
We offer a positive working environment, we care about our pupils, and we care about our staff, all of whom know and appreciate that. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of this, contributing to this culture and developing it further.
As a Trust we are truly community based and committed to developing a set of shared values through every aspect of our work. These values are the development of respect, responsibility, resourcefulness, resilience, reflection, risk taking and relationships.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Oakwood High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1052 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Oakwood High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Similar jobs nearby
Common Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG20 8QF
Personal Assistant to the Principal
Parkwood E-ACT Academy
Longley Avenue West, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S5 8UL
Newfield Secondary School
Lees Hall Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 9JP
Seven Hills School
Granville Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S2 2RJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Rotherham