Annual or full time equivalent salary
- Grade E Points 12-19 (£22,571-£25,927 FTE)
- £19,328-£22,202 per annum
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (HLTA) job summary
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Required from 1 September 2022
Full time 37 hours per week
Term time only
Salary Grade E point 12-19 (£22,571-£25,927 FTE)
£19,328 - £22,202.00 Actual Salary per annum
Allenton Community Primary School is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced, highly motivated, and dedicated Level 3 Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to support teaching and learning in the classroom to maximise the participation of our children. The role will include working with the class teachers to create a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice, plan and deliver intervention sessions for key groups of children and when required provide teacher and PPA cover, delivering high quality lessons following the planning given.
We warmly welcome applications from those who are passionate about making a real difference to the lives of children and thrive on challenging themselves and others to keep on improving. Our working relationships are positive, supportive and forward looking.
• Be an excellent Specialist/ Teaching Assistant or Higher Level Teaching Assisatnt, who loves working with children
• be able to provide creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities;
• possess and use appropriate skills to undertake those activities necessary to meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of individuals and groups of children, including those with special needs
• be an enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a positive attitude and high expectations of pupils’ attainment and behaviour
• have high expectations of pupils’ achievements and a commitment to excellent standards;
• work well as part of a team
• be enthusiastic, energetic and committed to making learning exciting;
• have excellent communication skills with children and adults
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven
towards continuously raising standards.
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
• Calm and purposeful learning environments
• Friendly, polite, well behaved children who deserve the very best
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
• Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and have been arranged for w/c20th June. Please contact the school office on 01332 701144 to arrange a convenient time and date. Please ask to speak to Lucy Savory.
How to apply
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our xuality.
Please complete the online application form which you will find on the Transform Trust website http://www.transformtrust.co.uk/vacancies.
Any questions or queries should be directed to Lucy Savory at:
Allenton community Primary School, Brookhouse Street, Derby, DE24 9BB
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 01332 701144
Closing date for applications: 9am on 27th June 2022Interviews will be held on 1 July 2022
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6700 children in 19 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are strategic partners in Inspiring Leaders, Flying High Teaching School Hub, East Midlands Maths Hub and with Derby Research School.
We can offer you:
• Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Applied, Transform’s unique and high regarded CPD service www.transformapplied.co.uk
• Trust support networks
• Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
• Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
• Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film at www.transformtrust.co.uk
All school roles are classed as regulated activity and as such, it is an offence to apply to for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children
Transform Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, Enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Allenton Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- School size
- 359 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
Alongside consistent teaching practice we feel that having an active partnership with parents is vital to our children’s learning. Our shared vision is that children receive quality life experiences within school and the surrounding community, with a curriculum based on practical L2L activities, promoting life skills. We best prepare our children for life and the next step in their education by ensuring they are: aspirational, resilient, independent, confident, have a love of learning and who are securely numerate and literate. Our aspiration is that we foster and promote life-long learning where children value themselves, the community they live in and the school they learned in.
Arranging a visit to Allenton Primary School
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and have been arranged for w/c 20th June. Please contact the school office on 01332 701144 to arrange a convenient time and date. Please ask to speak to Lucy Savory