- Be well motivated and committed to providing a stimulating, happy and caring
learning environment where all learners are valued as unique individuals;
- Have excellent knowledge of the curriculum for the phase in which they work
coupled with the ability to secure successful learning for all children with a
wide range of learning needs;
- Be committed to
raising standards and developing the best education for all pupils;
- Offer a special blend of determination,
innovative thinking, creative problem solving, resilience and humour.
need someone who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning, progress and well-being;
- Experienced in working with children supporting both individuals and groups of
learners in addition to providing high quality support;
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all
can offer you the opportunity:
- To work in a very happy, vibrant and successful school with wellbeing at the
heart of everything we do;
- To work with our enthusiastic, responsive and friendly learners and their
- Work with a dedicated, committed and active team of staff.
offer appraisal to support all our support staff with their professional
Visits to the school are
very warmly welcomed, by arrangement.If you would like to find out more or
arrange a visit then please contact school on 01142281900 or email email@example.com and you can find out
more on our school website www.princeedward.org.uk
applications to :
your completed application form to the HR Clerk –
Angela Payne by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The governors and
headteacher are looking to appoint three strong and committed full-time or
part-time TAs to work in a KS1 or KS2 class based on the strengths and
experience of the candidates. We will
consider part time requests (full days) or flexible working. We will also consider applications from Level
1 and 2 teaching assistants that have relevant school experience.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please complete the online application.
Visas cannot be sponsored.