Grade E, Point 10 (£21572 FTE)
Are you a terrific Teaching Assistant? Have you got what it takes to be exceptional? If the answer is yes, then come and see our fantastic school.
We require all our Teaching Assistants to be inspiring and talented classroom practitioners who have a passion for primary education, committed to educating the whole child and willing to teach across the primary phase. You will have high expectations, be dedicated to our child-centred approach and be bursting with engaging ideas. Joining us, you will be a creative and accomplished practitioner who welcomes collaborative practice and working in a supportive, exciting environment.
To be part of our school you will need to:
• See every child as unique
• Understand the developmental stages of learning
• Be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
• Have high expectations for teaching and learning
• Be able to shape and drive the curriculum
• Be committed to continuing professional development
• Be a proactive learner and willing to work collaboratively
• Make a positive contribution to our school
• Enjoy working with children
In return, we can offer you:
• Wonderful children with a passion to learn
• A culture of growth mindset where purposeful practise and effort are rewarded
• A creative, exciting curriculum which we continue to reflect on and adapt
• A dynamic staff who all share the same goals and ethos
• A leadership team that is committed to staff development, teaching & learning and pupil outcomes
• Opportunities to develop your career
• A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
This opportunity is suitable for applicants at all stages in their career. We are looking for the best candidate for our school, we will wait until September to appoint if we need to!
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.