Oxenhope CE Primary School
is an academy with the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust. The successful
candidate will be employed by BDAT although their main place of work will be at
Oxenhope. We are seeking to appoint
enthusiastic and dedicated team members to work as daily lunchtime supervisors
in our school. Experience of working in
a Primary School setting is desirable for this post but we will consider
candidates who demonstrate the commitment to working in a new role in our
school. Our most recent Ofsted described
us as ‘Good’ (July 2019) and our most recent SIAMS as ‘Excellent’ (July 2023).
Number of hours per week to be agreed but will be between the hours of 11.30am and 1.15pm
Fixed term until 24th July 2024. Strong likelihood of extension to permanent contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Take instructions from senior staff regarding supervision of
- Maintain a tidy and safe dining hall at all times.
- Ensure all dining and other areas are cleared of pupils at
the relevant time.
- Supervise pupils during the lunchtime period and address and
report behavioural incidents, as appropriate.
- Supervise designated areas both inside and outside during
the lunchtime period.
- Be highly motivated and work as well as part of a team
- Provide any necessary assistance to children in respect of
- Be willing to undertake any necessary training.
Although school is
currently closed for the summer break, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or queries about the application process and we’ll try to
respond as soon as possible.
See attached for job description and personnel specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children. Our Safeguarding and Child Protection policies are
available to view on our school website.
Our Recruitment and Employment of Ex-offenders policy is available to
view on the BDAT website. All posts are
subject to an enhanced DBS check, candidate on-line check, satisfactory
references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
This job post has expired.