GRADE 3, SCALE POINT 9 TO 22
ACTUAL SALARY £25,119 – £31,364
FULL TIME 36.5 HOURS (BANKED HOURS)
Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) are looking for a creative Marketing Officer to play a pivotal role in our Central Support Team. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with a great community. PACT place professional development and support at the heart of all we do and are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders.
As a Marketing Officer in our Central Support Team, you will be a key player in promoting our vision and engaging with our community. Working closely with the Director of Partnerships and Marketing and IT department this role is perfect for someone passionate about marketing and making a difference in the Education sector. This is an exciting and varied role for someone who thrives on new opportunities and enjoys difference in their day.
We wish to appoint a Marketing Officer who has:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A creative eye with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to build and sustain strong working relationships
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to varying priorities
We can offer you:
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality and social justice
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A supportive and experienced leadership team
- A well-resourced MAT
- Subsidised Private Healthcare Package
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Free confidential advice, information and counselling service
- Well-being days
- Employee referral scheme
- Generous local government pension scheme
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found via our Trust website: www.the-pact.co.uk
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”
Closing date: Friday 23rd February 2024
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 28th February 2024
Interview Date Wednesday 6th March 2024
This job post has expired.