Rivers Academy West London, Feltham, Middlesex
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £28,355 to £44,541|
Teacher of Mathematics
(With potential career progression to become a lead practitioner and/or Specialist Leader in Education)
Do you have a passion for Mathematics? Do you want to nurture the next generation of young adults to be the best version of themselves?
Do you get as excited as we do about helping children to develop problem solving skills with the application of circle theorems? Are you as enthusiastic as we are about helping children manipulate algebra or developing their conceptual understanding of geometrical proofs?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, we would love to meet you! Our students are looking for a teacher with a passion for Maths.
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Our Commitment to Safer Recruitment:
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.
Essential educational requirements
Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
Hold a recognised full teaching qualification (including the holding of qualifications of at least Level 2 in Mathematics and English.
Any further relevant training.
QTS, NQT, TRN
Essential skills and experience
Knowledge of curriculum developments related to the post.
Ability to use recent developments to inform own and others practice.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and email) and in using student record information systems
Good understanding of how children learn and how to raise standards of achievement.
Ability to interpret and act on a wide range of key data.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Mathematics Department with Lead Practitioners and Aspirant Lead Practitioners
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
|School size||1040 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Rivers Academy West London website (opens in a new window)|
About Rivers Academy West London
Tachbrook Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 9PE