is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated, innovative and growing
community in pursuit of achievement for all. To build on recent growth and
success, Lostock Hall Academy is seeking to appoint an ‘outstanding’ teacher of
Maths to join a highly successful team of experienced Maths teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident in teaching the new GCSE standards
- Have outstanding subject knowledge in Maths
- Contribute to intervention within this subject
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be an active member of the Maths team and wider
- Have experience of achieving excellent progress
- Be fastidious, analytical and proactive in using
assessment data to inform planning and teaching
- Believe in the potential and growth of all
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and
willing to innovate strategies to secure progress for all
- Be creative, persistent and resilient in
- Be committed to developing enrichment
opportunities for students.
- A willingness to teach in another subject would
At Lostock Hall Academy we
are committed to providing our students with the education and the personal
development they need to reach their goals. Through a Growth Mindset approach,
we promote a can do attitude to learning, with guided pathways into further and higher education and ultimately, to the
career that they want to pursue.
Lostock Hall Academy is first and foremost a happy school. Students
enjoy lessons and the relationships between staff and students are excellent,
this has been frequently noted by visitors and is mentioned as a strength of
the school in the recent Ofsted report. Students behave well and have a good attitude
to learning in the classroom.
Unfortunately we do not offer sponsorship.
This job post has expired.