Maths Teacher Vacancy
Madani Boys School requires an ambitious teacher of Mathematics to join our maths department.
The successful candidate will teach across the full ability range in the subject and will possess attributes such as a strong desire to succeed, capacity for further professional development, and a commitment to make a positive contribution, to ensure that the life chances of our students are maximised. The successful candidate will be committed to bringing out the best in every student, and build on the strengths already within the team.
Essential educational requirements
• Successful teaching experience at either school(s) or on main teaching practice
• Degree qualification
• PGCE or equivalent
• Qualified teacher status (from start of contract)
Essential skills and experience
• To have an updated knowledge of the delivery and assessment of the National Curriculum in specified subject area.
• Ability to maintain active student involvement in lessons by using a variety of learning and teaching strategies including AFL techniques.
• Commitment to equal opportunities.
• Ability to promote and support the school’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
• Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Ability to work hard with competing deadlines, prioritising appropriately and maintain good humour.
• To be interested in children as individuals, in how they learn and be committed to the ‘every child matters’ ideal.
• To believe in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach and be able to build supportive working relationships with colleagues both within and outside the department/subject team.
About Madani Boys School
- 77 Evington Valley, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 5LL
- LA Maintained School
- Madani Boys School website (opens in a new window)