The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff andchildren of Priory CE Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated andenthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team.
At Priory CE Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respectare underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with ourpartner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team ofcaring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their SeniorLeadership Team.
To work as part of a team monitoring pupil behaviour during the midday break.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
1. Supervise activities and maintain the health, safety, welfare, good conduct and safeguarding of pupils during the midday break, having regard to special or additional needs
2. Report incidents in line with school policy
3. Assist in the supervision of other activities during the midday break, including setting out and storing equipment
4. Encourage pupils to select and eat healthy balanced meals
5. Clean up spillages of food or liquid during meal service
6. Wipe down tables and clean dining areas between meals
7. Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the academy, raising any concerns following academy protocol/procedures
8. Any other duties appropriate to the post. Please note that you will not be required to work before and after school,.
Visits are warmly encouraged and please visit our website at: http://www.prioryceprimary.org.uk
Priory CE Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974).
This job post has expired.