We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our friendly team as soon as possible.
- Supervising children during the meal, in the playground, classrooms, corridors, cloakrooms, toilets, etc.
- To assist in preparing the hall for dining, including setting out tables and chairs, as appropriate.
- Distribute meals and serve water where required.
- Clear tables and collect rubbish, wash and stack away tables, chairs and clean dining area as required.
- Actively promote our school behaviour policy and manage behaviour accordingly.
- Deal with incidents of first aid, completed records and reporting as per school policy. (training will be provided).
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, evidence of proof of right to work in the UK as well as other routine recruitment checks.
Closing date: Friday 15th March
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.