Midday Supervisory Assistant
Oakridge Community Primary School, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire, TS13 5HA
2 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
4 October 2022 at 9am
21 September 2022
About Oakridge Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 35 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 07816 251271
Oakridge Community Primary School is situated in a most beautiful part of the country: the village of Hinderwell located between the North Yorkshire Moors and the North Sea coast.
We are a designated Community Primary School, including a nursery and cater for children between the ages of 3 and 11. The children are organised into two classes: Dolphin Class for KS2 pupils and Seahorse Class for EYFS and KS1 pupils.
We provide a rich and exciting curriculum in a safe and caring environment, where children flourish and have the opportunity to build positive relationships, make reputable choices and be inspired to become innovative life-long learners.
We recognise that parents and carers are an integral part of our family of schools, and we strive to work with them to make positive contributions to our local communities.
• Ethical action for a world class education.
• Nurturing relationships at the heart of our communities.
• Brave leadership in a changing landscape.
• Providing world-class education to all children through an ambitious curriculum.
• Encouraging curiosity and a lifelong love of learning.
• Wrapping around our community through an inclusive nurturing approach.
• Taking pride in local heritage whilst preparing our children to be global citizens.
• Collaborating with partners in education and universal services to support each child’s unique journey.
• Highlighting and sharing excellent educational practice for the benefit of all.
• Growing and developing people in all roles to be their very best.
Arranging a visit to Oakridge Community Primary School
Visits to our school are welcomed. Please contact Sarah Hunter - Resourcing Partner on 07816 251 271 to organise. We actively welcome you to contact Sarah Hunter at North Yorkshire County Council to chat through the role and talk informally about the school/post and how working here will make a real difference to the children and young people on the coast.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in North Riding Of Yorkshire