St Richard Reynolds Catholic High School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£38,000 to £45,000|
We seek to appoint a Network Manager for our Catholic College based in Twickenham.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Full-time (52 weeks plus 5 weeks holiday), 36 hours a week
Salary: Depending on experience but approx. £38k - £45k per annum.
We are looking to appoint a Network Manager to provide support to the whole school. The Network Manager will be part of a committed and enthusiastic team of support staff, providing exceptional support for learning and teaching at our College in order to provide a world class education for our pupils.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the role and develop as the College grows. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as we have recently moved into a new building and we have made a significant investment in new technology.
The position will involve, amongst other things:
● Taking overall responsibility for the management and development of the infrastructure of the school’s ICT network, liaising with key staff to ensure that ICT services meet curriculum
and office needs.
● Support the development and implementation of ICT in the curriculum, including
● Have an overall view of the capabilities of the school’s ICT services and contribute to
continuous improvement to meet future needs to ensure competent and forward thinking
management of ICT.
● Keep abreast of new technological developments in ICT and present proposals with recommendations to senior management which would benefit the school.
● Plan for major developments of the ICT service and project manage their implementation.
● Line manage and take responsibility for the work of the ICT support staff to ensure they carry out their duties effectively and receive adequate support, guidance and training in order to provide a high quality ICT support service.
● Update and ensure adherence to the eSecurity Policy, the eSafety Policy, and all relevant
Acceptable Use Policies
You will have:
● An empathy with, and be fully supportive of, our Catholic identity and mission, if not a practising and committed Catholic
● A love for working with and supporting young people
● A positive and pro-active attitude to life and work
● Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage your own workload
● Excellent communication skills, being able to competently deal with all of our stakeholders
● A friendly, approachable demeanour with an adaptable and flexible outlook
● Excellent time-keeping and a responsible, reliable and mature attitude towards work
● A willingness to learn and develop
● Relevant technical qualifications
● Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th January 2020
If you want to become part of our team and would like further information, please see our website www.strichardreynolds.org.uk for further details, and then apply by application form with the names of two referees and a supporting letter addressing the person specification above.
St Richard Reynolds Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to
share this commitment. Applicants will undergo appropriate child protection screening including checks with past employers and
the Criminal Records Bureau.
Essential educational requirements
See the application pack.
See the application pack.
Essential skills and experience
See the application pack.More on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||884 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Richard Reynolds Catholic High School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Richard Reynolds Catholic High School
Clifden Road, London, TW1 4LT