- NJC Band A (£24,426 - £28,382 actual salary, term-time only)
Non-Teaching Year Leader job summary
Non-Teaching Year Leader
NJC Band A (£24,426 - £28,382 actual salary, term-time only)
The Brunts Academy are seeking to appoint a Non-Teaching Year Leader to raise standards of achievement for a specified year group through supporting and monitoring academic progress,
behaviour and attendance across curriculum areas in line with school policies.
The successful candidate will join a large team of dedicated staff who are strongly focused upon ensuring the very best for the students we serve. We enjoy good outcomes at KS4, with a large proportion of pupils
carrying on to study in the sixth form.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
• Been Ofsted rated Good and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding.
• Students who are willing and eager to learn – visitors frequently comment on how calm our site is.
• A high-quality provision for personalised staff CPD and leadership development.
• 734 applications for 270 spaces in Year 7 2022 and a rising number of applications for our 6 th form provision. We are the largest most popular academy in Mansfield.
• A robust and supportive professional learning and development offer.
• A comprehensive wellbeing schemes.
• No NEETs and over 75% of our 6th form students’ progress to some of the best universities every year.
• High progress and attainment outcomes at Key Stage 4 and 5, including a 100% pass rate 3 times in the last 4 years for our 6th form. You will also have the opportunity to:
• Benefit from accredited professional learning through collaborative partnerships as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from
• Access CPD through accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
• Work in an environment where staff can trial new research informed educational innovations and share best practice.
To find out more about why The Brunts Academy could be the place for your career to flourish don’t hesitate to read on and visit our website – https://www.brunts.notts.sch.uk.
Please ensure your application arrives by 12:00 noon on Friday 24 June 2022.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Brunts Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1480 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
Brunts is a mainstream academy (part of the Evolve Trust) for pupils aged 11-18 years located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, with a growing number of pupils choosing to study with us over the last 3 years.
We have achieved 100% Pass rate 3 times in the last 4 years, our outcomes have averaged grade B and positive value added, 100% have progressed onto their chosen pathway with 85% progressing onto university.