|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 1, £30,480 to £45,713|
Please see the job description on the Agate Momentum Trust website:
Essential educational requirements
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they:
• Are a qualified teacher, with recent experience of teaching in a Nursery/Reception class.
• Are caring, creative and have an innovative approach to working with young children.
• Can lead by example in the setting and work well with others.
• Are committed to engaging with parents, families and external agencies.
• Have an excellent up to date understanding of the EYFS.
• Have a commitment to providing high quality continuous provision.
• Are committed to all children fulfilling their potential.
• Happily contribute their skills, knowledge and talents to enhance the established ethos of team work.
This position requires the candidate to be a qualified teacher, preferably with recent experience in Nursery and / or Reception.
Essential skills and experience
Please see the Competencies Required on the Job Description on the Agate Momentum Trust website:
There may be a TLR associated with this position depending upon the grade of appointment.More on how to apply
|School size||447 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Hallsville Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Hallsville Primary School
Radland Road, London, E16 1LN