Do you wish to work at an Outstanding school which supports teachers work/life balance?
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status and evidence of appropriate subsequent
QTS is essential
Essential skills and experience
Evidence of recent successful teaching experience.
Proven experience in planning, assessment and classroom organisation.
Evidence of successful teaching experience in a multi-cultural school.
Proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice.
Clear understanding of Curriculum guidelines
We are a school with a history of providing extensive support to teachers and a commitment to creating a balance between school, personal and family life.
At Woodside we offer the following:
• Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
• Additional PPA (Non-contact time) for all class teachers every Friday from 12:45pm. The academy advocates teachers finishing early.
• Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers.
• Teach Together initiative whereby teachers of all levels of experience work alongside each other to develop their own personal CPD and teaching practice.
• Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighboring schools.
• Free childcare during INSET days.
About The Woodside Primary Academy
- Wood Street, London, E17 3JX
- The Woodside Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)