Parent Involvement Worker
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the school as a Parental Involvement Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and improving parental engagement throughout our school and community, whilst supporting families to become engaged and involved in their child’s education. In this role, the successful candidate will work as a part of the school’s safeguarding team, which includes members of our pastoral team and SLT. The successful candidate will be required to pro-actively co-ordinate and run various, regular events for parents to attend.
Essential educational requirements
• GCSE English and Maths or equivalent qualification or experience
GCSE English and Maths or equivalent qualification or experience
Essential skills and experience
• Experience of organising activities.
• Knowledge of local area and facilities available to families
• Good organisational skills
• An understanding of the principles of supporting parents and in particular, barriers to learning or participation in events.
• Be committed to safeguarding children and young people
• Be an excellent communicator and have a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
• Have previous experience of working with children and families in the community, a school or childcare setting
• Have the ability to work on their own or as part of a team
• Be committed to their own professional development
About Holybrook Primary School
- Rillington Mead, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 0EF