At Standens Barn Primary School, we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Part-time Music teacher, starting in the new academic year (September 2024). The successful candidate must be able to build positive relationships with their pupils and will actively promote the schools BEST values – Brave, Enthusiastic, Safe & Thoughtful. The post is part-time to teach music throughout KS2 and possibly KS1. The successful candidate will also lead the Music curriculum and be willing to lead extra curricular club such as Choir.
This post is open to all teachers including ECTs.
- A confident, creative music teacher, eager to make a difference to children’s learning?
- Passionate about learning and creating exciting opportunities for their pupils?
- A reflective practitioner, keen to further develop their practice and explore new ways of improving teaching and learning?
- Someone who wants to be part of a dynamic team?
- Someone who can build fantastic relationships with pupils and staff?
We can offer:
- A school that promotes a love of learning and puts our pupils first
- A driven school, who continuously want to raise standards
- A school that encourages its teachers to develop
- A school that is passionate about staff well-being!
We warmly welcome visits to the school where there will be the opportunity to discuss the role further with the Headteacher. Please contact Helen Shipley in the school office to book a visit 01604 413151
Closing date is the Monday 18th March 2024 at midnight. To apply, please complete the forms below and return them to Chelsea Russell, CBP at email@example.com
“This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.