Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust require a part time experienced SENCO to work at Iceni Academy. Please visit www.connectedlearningmat.co.uk for more information about the schools within our trust.
Ideal candidates should have:
• SENCO Qualification - This is an expectation of the role
• Excellent communication skills
• Full commitment to raising student achievement and enhancing student potential
• The ability to lead and support new initiatives
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Determine the strategic development of special educational needs (SEN) policy and provision in the school
• Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEN or a disability
• Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
• The SENCO will also be expected to fulfil the professional responsibilities for a teacher, as set out in the Schools Teachers Pay and Conditions Document.
Please apply online or by email to email@example.com.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and belief
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
SEN Point awarded on experience
Applying for the job
Please apply by completing the attached official application form and emailing this to HR@ConnectedLearningMAT.co.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
208 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About Iceni Academy
Iceni Academy is a ‘Good’ school - Ofsted July 2018
We are part of the Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust
We have a Family Liaison Officer in school
We deliver ‘money awareness’ lessons in year 6
We provide competitive sports across the MAT
We have Dedicated Sports Coach to enhance our sports curriculum
We participate in ‘Get Colchester Reading’ every year
We’re experienced at working with military families
We have our own Speech Therapist
Arranging a visit to Iceni Academy
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to Iceni Academy.