Part-Time Teacher of Business Studies
Woodbridge High School, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 7DQ
3 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 September 2022
20 May 2022 at 9:00am
13 May 2022
About Woodbridge High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1877 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Woodbridge High School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 0208 506 5568
Woodbridge High School is a successful school situated in the heart of Woodford Green, North East London. It is fully comprehensive with an ethnically and socially diverse intake. The school has a strong and distinctive ethos of kindness, strength in diversity, respect, excellence and pride in achievement, which we call ‘The Woodbridge Way’. We enjoy an excellent reputation within the local community. We achieve impressive results year after year from a fully comprehensive intake.
Woodbridge High School offers you:
• The opportunity to work in a highly regarded school
• A welcoming and friendly staff body
• Motivated, well-behaved and friendly students
• Clear behaviour systems and students who understand boundaries
• Opportunities for rapid career development and promotion
• Access to state-of-the-art sports and leisure facilities
• Tailored professional development and training
• A comprehensive staff wellbeing package
Woodbridge High School is committed to working with local schools and leads on many aspects of school improvement and inter-school development. We would like you to consider being part of our team at this exciting time in our development.
Woodbridge High School welcomes applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We actively seek to ensure that our staff is reflective of the diversity of our student body.
Working patterns and days will be negotiable.
The school is committed to promoting and safe-guarding the welfare of children. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and overseas checks where necessary.
Further details about the school, about the post and an application form can be downloaded from the website www.woodbridgehigh.co.uk Please note the school can only consider completed school application forms and not CVs alone.
Closing date: Friday, 20th May 2022 at 9.00 am
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a week of the closing date. We will contact unsuccessful applicants soon after the process.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex