Part Time Teacher of Maths
The governors of this highly successful and oversubscribed school seek to appoint a new member of staff to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational and dynamic classroom practitioner who can teach maths up to GCSE level.
All Saints is highly regarded in the local area and recognised as a friendly and welcoming school with high academic standards.
Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. We are committed to your on-going professional development and you can expect to benefit from a high quality CPD programme.
All Saints is a RC 11-18 Mixed Comprehensive serving York and the surrounding community. The school is in the process of converting to become an Academy and will join the St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Academy Trust. We envisage that this will provide further opportunities for career development.
The school has a very positive learning culture; our Ofsted report (2016) graded the school as outstanding.
Essential educational requirements
A good Honours Graduate with a record of continuing professional development.
• Qualified teacher Status, or working towards
• Ability to teach mathematics to A level including statistics
Essential skills and experience
• Evidence of successful experience/teaching practice as a classroom teacher of Maths.
• To have knowledge of and confidence in the use of pupil performance data.
• To have a good understanding of Maths, both its teaching and assessment.
• Understanding of strategies to raise achievement across all Key Stages.
• To have a good knowledge of current educational issues and initiatives.
• Ability to make lessons active, lively and focussed.
About All Saints RC School
- Mill Mount Lane, York, North Yorkshire, YO24 1BJ
- LA Maintained School
- All Saints RC School website (opens in a new window)