Pastoral Support Officer
Finham Park 2, Coventry, West Midlands
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Grade 4 £19,171 - £22,462 (Actual Salary £158667 - £18,356|
Job Title: Pastoral Support Officer
School: Finham Park 2
Salary: Grade 4 £19,171 - £22,462 (Actual Salary £158667 - £18,356
Contract Type: 35 hours per week, term time only plus 1 week.
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: September 2020
Do you want to work in a school that truly believes that we can change the lives of young people by providing excellent teaching and offer exceptional opportunities? Where student and staff wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do. Do you believe that through a positive approach with high expectations and strong relationships anything is possible? If so we would be keen to receive your application.
What we offer:
· The successful candidate will join an established College pastoral leadership team, where our staff are committed to delivering a high quality, lively and interesting experience that challenges and inspires all of our students.
· Finham Park 2 is an exciting, friendly and supportive 11-19 co-educational comprehensive school based on the West side of Coventry near the border of Solihull and close to Warwick University. We opened in September 2015 with 120 students and now have 600 students- with 6th form opening September 2020.
· We provide a wealth of CPD opportunities for staff across a range of stages in their careers. The CPD responds to the needs of the school, the staff and the Multi Academy Trust.
· We are fully staffed with a positive, supportive and forward-thinking team. Working in collaboration with the other MAT schools is genuinely positive, adds value to what we do and provides fantastic opportunities.
· We are a heavily over-subscribed truly comprehensive school in a modern, light and spacious building which offers benefits such as free parking, laptop, quality staffroom space; complimentary use of an onsite gym and family friendly working practices.
What you can offer:
· A Pastoral Support Officer who has a passion for ensuring young people develop the skills and experiences to lead happy and fulfilled lives. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and motivated person with an ambitious vision for the role of a pastoral worker.
· Someone who is a committed and motivated professional with high positive regard for young people.
· An experienced professional who wants to work in a school focused on ensuring that all students achieve or exceed their potential.
· Being a team player is essential.
Closing and interview dates:
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 25th May 2020 at 12pm with interviews being held on Thursday 28th May 2020.
Finham Park 2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
|School type||Free School|
|School size||475 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Finham Park 2 website (opens in a new window)|
About Finham Park 2
Finham Park 2 is an exciting, innovative, friendly and supportive 11-19 co-educational comprehensive school based on the West side of Coventry near the border of Solihull and close to Warwick University.
We opened in September 2015 with 120 students and are growing year on year until we reach our full size of 800, including sixth form, by 2021. In September 2016 we moved to our new building- a light and spacious, high quality refurbishment with superb facilities including a brand new sports hall.
Torrington Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9WT