As a Positive Regard Pastoral Specialist, you will need to be a highly motivated, organised and flexible individual who can enable pupils to foster and maintain excellent learning habits, independence and resilience.
The successful candidate will drive forward the culture of the school and set expectations by modelling practice and embedding expert behaviour management strategies. They will need to be aware of the challenges that young people face and yet still command the highest aspirations for the pupils. They will also use, and be committed to, strategies that will ensure all pupils are given the very best opportunities to be successful in all areas of their lives.
We are looking for Pastoral colleagues with experience working with young people to secure excellent outcomes. We need someone who is able to develop and sustain strong routines; inspire pupils to engage widely across school and embed a culture of relational practice.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
- Are ambitious, committed and hold relational values.
- Understand the importance of a systematic approach.
- Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and are enthusiastic about making a difference to the lives of all children and young people.
- Possess an ability to forge strong relationships with young people and colleagues, which is integral to this work.
- Have mainstream secondary pastoral experience.
- Have experience in supporting a cultural shift.
- Be able to implement clear and consistent systems to keep our young people safe.
- Be ambitious and eager to embark on a development programme, which will provide the tools to deliver the highest standard of training and consultancy across the country.
We welcome informal conversation with candidates, these can be arranged by contacting Steve Tighes.email@example.com.
Wellspring operates a community of thirty one schools in Yorkshire and Greater Lincolnshire. Parkside Secondary School is based in the village of Cullingworth on the edge of Bradford where it sits as a part of the local community.
It is an extremely exciting time for Wellspring, with several pipeline academies and three new build free schools in development. The continual growth of the trust offers exciting pathways for ambitious and dynamic individuals who are determined to make a difference. We value our people. Collegial working at all levels is central to our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development support are guaranteed.
This job post has expired.