- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
10 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (3 months)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Premises Assistant. This new post is to assist the Headteacher, Site Facilities Officer and Office Manager with the maintenance and safe running of the school site.
We are looking for somebody who ideally has a background in the maintenance of buildings and/or a specific trade such as painter/decorator, carpenter etc.
The successful candidates will:
- Understand and have due regard for health and safety.
- Promote the safeguarding and welfare of all children.
- Undertake any training as directed by the headteacher.
- Take responsibility for the safety of the site, alongside the site manager.
- Open and close the site, in the absence of the premise manager.
- Communicate any issues with the site manager and/or headteacher to ensure a quick resolution.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.