Primary PE Teacher - Civitas Academy
7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
5 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time - 1.0 FTE
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £38,810 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
Full-time - Permanent - Job start: September 2023 or earlier
Are YOU the Great Primary PE Teacher WE need? We need YOU, to make the difference!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our new school.
We have amazing facilities, a great team ethos and all within a 5-minute walk from the centre of Reading.
Civitas Academy is part of the REAch2 family of Schools in Reading.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate primary PE teacher to join our collaborative Academy team.
- A teacher with high expectations of ALL pupils, who can engage and inspire the learning behaviours that will support all in achieving their best.
- A teacher who values the importance of physical education and teaching our children about healthy lifestyles.
We can offer you:
- A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career and balanced life.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across the Trust.
- The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas.
- The chance to use / develop personal curriculum strengths.
- An excellent CPD training programme.
- A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement and building lifelong friendships.
- Kind, curious and enthusiastic pupils.
- Enthusiastic and proactive parents.
- The chance to bring your own strengths to the school and make a difference.
Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting 60 primary academies across England, including 4 in Reading.REAch2 is a community connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
What the school offers its staff
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience – you need to meet our brilliant children! If you wish to discuss the roles further, then please contact the Executive Headteacher, Salima Ducker, on 0118 467 6720.
An Application Pack is available from the School Business Manager at: email@example.com or visit the school website - https://civitasacademy.co.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies
Applications are considered on receipt and interviews will follow shortly afterwards for shortlisted candidates.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Civitas Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 350 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Civitas Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Civitas Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Shawfield Primary School
Winchester Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 6SX
Early Career Teacher (ECT) Class Teacher
Cowley St Laurence CofE Primary School
Worcester Road, Uxbridge, UB8 3TH
Spey Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 4ED
Fox Hill Primary School
Pondmoor Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 7JZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed