Teacher, SEN specialist
MPS/UPS + SEN £2270
Primary Teacher & SENDCO MPS/UPS + SEN £2270
Contract: Full time from September 2021
We seek to appoint for September 2021, an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated primary teacher and SENDCO. This would be a great opportunity to work in an outstanding school with strong academic results and an excellent reputation in the community
Bramhope is an exceptional, growing school with a reputation for providing an all-round education. We currently have 308 children on roll and will be operating single age classes in reception and Y1 from September. Other year groups will operate with mixed ages, although this will change as our school expands. By September 2025 we will be a two- form entry school of 420 pupils with two, single age classes in each year group. Our school community has a strong ethos and shared vision which lays the foundations for excellence in teaching and learning. We have wonderful children who are eager to learn and a community who are respectful of our school and work with us to provide children with the best possible start to life.
Bramhope has a history of working in partnership with local schools and is part of a 'Family of Schools' network which meets and works together throughout the year. In 2019, Prince Henry’s Grammar School and Bramhope Primary School formed a multi-academy trust, The Collaborative Learning Trust https://collaborativelearningtrust.com. Since then, we have been joined by St Mary’s CoE Primary Academy, Hunslet and we anticipate that other schools will join the Trust this coming year.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a commitment to a knowledge-based curriculum and the celebration of children’s contributions
• Be committed to ensuring that all children make progress
• Be confident assessing and evaluating children’s work
• Be confident in managing the strategic leadership of support for disadvantaged pupils including SEN, pupil premium and pupil premium plus
• Have QTS and hold, or be working towards, a SENDCO qualification
• Have high aspirations for themselves, an interest in pedagogy and a commitment to further development
• Contribute to our supportive, committed and successful staff team and to the wider life of the school
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and an Enhanced DBS check will be required for this post. We aim for diversity within our workforce.
Closing date Monday 10 May 2021 at 9.00 am
For more information please click on the 'Vacancies' tab at www.bramhopeprimary.co.uk. Please note we do not accept CVs.
MPS/UPS + SEN £2270
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.