Flexible working + Career development + Staff benefits + CPD + Pension scheme (Local Government)
Are you looking for a strategic programme management opportunity where you can use your skills to support schools?
GLF Schools has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and tactical Programme Manager. In this fixed term role, you'll provide the skills and experience to lead and ensure the successful delivery of the Trust’s change programme.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of delivering significant change programmes across multiple stakeholders. The Programme Manager must be experienced in programme and project methods and tools. They will lead project managers, will provide advice to decision makers and stakeholders and will manage a project team and/or assist in complex projects.
The post can be based at any of our Trust offices (Crawley, Horsham, Banstead, Camberley or Banbury). There will be a requirement for occasional travel to our academies.
Ideally, we are looking to recruit to a full-time post, but will consider applications for flexible working patterns including job shares, term time only, staggered start times and finishes and hybrid working. Please indicate in your supporting statement (within the application form) your preferred working pattern.
What we are looking for
Someone who has:
- effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- sound business case development and approvals skills
- good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
Our Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.