- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Term time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (As soon as possible - August 2022)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Salary: Scale NJC 6 (£26,997 - £28,992)
- Actual salary
- Actual: £23,649 - £25,396
We are seeking to appoint a Progression Coach to provide intensive support to young people transitioning from pupil referral units who are at risk of becoming NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training).
This post will be supporting young people into Education, Employment or Training (EET) and helping them to overcome barriers that are preventing them from progressing into positive outcomes. Once in EET a key part of the role will be to provide after-care support.
You will have:
• Minimum of GCSE Maths and English at grades A – C or equivalent;
• L6 Diploma in Career Information, Advice and Guidance;
• Experience of working with hard to reach families with complex multiple needs;
• The ability to motivate and support vulnerable young people;
• Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with children, caregivers, school staff and other agencies;
• A can-do attitude.
• An organisation with a clear moral purpose to change young people’s lives;
• Excellent professional development opportunities;
• Strong community spirit;
• Staff who are supportive towards each other;
• Pension scheme;
• Term-time hours;
• Free access to the employee assistance programme;
• A curriculum where personalised learning is at the heart.
The Limes College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Further information about The Limes College is available on our website.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.