Reception Teacher Permanent
Kingmoor Nursery and Infant School, Carlisle, Cumbria
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,971|
Teacher – Reception Permanent Full Time
Kingmoor Nursery and Infant School
Carlisle., CA3 0ES
Tel 01228 558892
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body is looking for an outstanding and inspirational teacher to join our supportive and experienced staff team from September 2020. Newly qualified and recently qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who supports our vision and will have the drive and determination to provide the very best for our pupils.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• A highly professional and motivated teacher.
• Have experience of teaching the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Have a passion for promoting children’s learning in a creative and innovative way.
• Are an effective practitioner with high expectations of yourself and others.
• Have a commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
• Possess excellent organisation and communication skills and have the ability to be flexible and work within a team.
• Have the ability to foster effective relationships with parents, pupils, staff, governors and the wider community.
• Will support our passion for outdoor learning, supporting mental health and high standards of progress and attainment.
In return we offer:
• A strong team of professional, dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards and put children at the forefront of everything they do.
• A supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities.
• A forward-thinking school who strive to achieve the best for all its pupils.
• An excellent, well-resourced indoor and outdoor environment.
• Friendly, well-behaved children and supportive families
• Supportive, hard-working colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community.
An application pack is available from the school e-mail (email@example.com) or www.kingmoorinfants.com
Visits to the school are welcomed. There will be two sessions available to visit the school.
Tuesday 17th March from 8:30 until 1pm
Thursday 26th March 12pm until 3pm
Please phone the school office to make an appointment for one of these sessions or at another time.
Kingmoor Nursery and Infant School is committed to safeguarding and the welfare of its children. We are committed to being a mentally healthy school and to supporting the health and wellbeing of our pupils and staff.
Candidates for this post must supply a full employment history and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check; appointment is conditional upon its satisfactory return. Please note that referees will be contacted prior to interview.
Closing date: Tuesday 14th April at 12 noon
Interviews : Monday 20th April and Tuesday 21st April
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• Qualified Teacher status
• Experience of teaching in EYFS either employed or on placement.
• A thorough working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
• Evidence of consistently good to outstanding teaching
• Clear educational vision and creative, child centred philosophy
• An understanding of current safeguarding requirements in KCSIE.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||275 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 7|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Kingmoor Nursery and Infant School website (opens in a new window)|
Hether Drive, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0ES