- View all Part timejobs
- Hours: 30 hours a week pro-rated at term time + 1 week = £12,479 - £12,868 actual salary
- Fixed term (Ends 22nd July 2022)
Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Scale 3 £18,198 - £18,766 FTE
- 30 hours a week pro-rated at term time + 1 week = £12,479 - £12,868
Receptionist / First Aider job summary
We are seeking to recruit a temporary Receptionist / First Aider who is confident in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive issues and who has excellent administration, organisational and communication skills. As part of the role you will be required to work Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday you will be based in First Aid, providing some additional administrative support to the Academy. Tuesdays will be based on Reception. A first aid at work qualification or equivalent is essential for this role.
The job is fast-paced so you will need to have the ability to multi-task and prioritise, being able to effectively communicate with everyone: students, staff, parents, carers, governors and members of the public. You will need to be able to:
• Provide first aid response to students
• Record and maintain medical records, ensuring confidentiality guidelines are adhered to
• Same day parental / carer contact (where necessary) informing of any medical attention received in the Academy
• Clear communication with relevant staff, ensuring students’ medical needs are managed in a confidential manner
• Effectively communicate with everyone: students, staff, parents, carers and members of the public
• Anticipate and exceed the needs of customers
• Always demonstrate a positive, welcoming disposition
• Collaborate at all levels
• Prioritise your workload and be efficient and accurate even under pressure
• Problem-solve by thinking independently and using your initiative
• Demonstrate good computer skills
• Provide administration support to the Academy as and when directed
• Undertake any other reasonable requests from key members of staff to ensure the smooth running of the Academy
Previous experience of working in a school or similar environment essential.
Sense of humour a must as well as a flexible, proactive and solution focussed work ethic. Ability to work on own initiative is essential but you will be part of a friendly and supportive team.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.