5 days remaining to apply
Start date details
ASAP - subject to satisfactory pre employment check
26 February 2024 at 8am
8 February 2024
About St George's School
- School type
- Academy, Christian, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1369 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St George's School website (opens in new tab)
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WHERE YOU FEEL YOU BELONG?
TEN GREAT REASONS TO JOIN THE ST GEORGE'S TEAM
1. Be part of a vibrant, inspiring and supportive team
2. Everyone’s contributions are valued and encouraged
3. A place where your work will ‘make a difference’ and be appreciated by pupils
4. Learning is what we do; with passion
5. Unique opportunity to work in one of the leading state boarding schools in the country
6. Students champion and promote our community’s high standards and aspirations
7. Excellent behaviour is the norm, not the exception
8. Career development is encouraged and supported through great training
9. A sense of belonging; part of a community and the St George’s ‘Family’
10. Where the worst thing about work is going home at night
Working at St George’s also comes with a number of free additional fringe benefits*: childcare voucher scheme; Employee Assistance Programme; on-site parking; access to excellent sports and fitness facilities and provision of lunch. On-site accommodation for specific posts may also available at reduced rates.
* Staff terms and conditions are liable to review and change from time to time
In 2014 OFSTED wrote that "This school has got the magic formula", and we have to say we agree!
St George’s is a unique place to work. It is the perfect blend of high quality, innovative teaching and a community which cares. It has a highly supportive pastoral system as well as a residential state boarding community, all of which is firmly cemented in our Christian principles and strong commitment to our values of mutual respect, endeavour and sense of community. We hold on to our tradition and embrace the future with equal relish.
St George’s is consistently in the top percentile of schools nationally for academic performance and rated outstanding by Ofsted. However we are not driven by such external measures but by our passion to provide the best learning and life experience we can for the pupils entrusted to our care.
We hope that you will share our enthusiasm and drive to continue to make St George’s an exciting place to work and learn.
Join us for a career at a school that certainly wants us to "Aim Higher".
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hertfordshire