RWI Reading Leader
We want to appoint a Read, Write Inc. Leader/Reading Leader. This is a post for a teacher or a skilled Teaching Assistant, preferably with a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant Qualification (HLTA) but this is not necessary. If it a teaching assistant, it would be a Scale 5 post, however salary would be negotiable for a suitable candidate (teacher or TA).
• This is a non-class based post. We want someone to lead and manage the Read, Write, Inc. programme. The suitable candidate must have at least 4 years experience of teaching the RWI programme.
• Working hours are negotiable, it could be a part time position
• On occasions you will be required to teach classes during particular times of the day.
We were deemed to be ‘Outstanding’ in our Ofsted Inspection in November 2017 and we have wonderful children and staff at Globe, so come along and see our school for yourself. If you would like to visit, please contact Terry Joy, Head of School at email@example.com
Essential educational requirements
Experience and knowledge of teaching Read, Write, Inc
This is a post for a teacher or a skilled Teaching Assistant, preferably with a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant Qualification (HLTA) but this is not necessary. If it a teaching assistant, it would be a Scale 5 post, however salary would be negotiable for a suitable candidate (teacher or TA).
Essential skills and experience
4 years experience of teaching Read, Write, Inc and the ability to lead and manage our Read, Write, Inc programme in school
About Globe Primary School
Globe is an inclusive, exciting, rights respecting primary school in the heart of Bethnal Green in East London. We are a one and a half form entry school with a nursery and a 30 place special educational needs resourced provision, for children with speech, language and communication needs. We were judged as Outstanding by Ofsted in November 2019. Come and visit and see our vibrant and happy school for yourself!
- Gawber Street, London, E2 0JH
- LA Maintained School
- Globe Primary School website (opens in a new window)