Secondary ICT and Business Studies Teacher (KS3 + KS4)
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
5 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Working hours is based on the standard leadership terms and conditions.
Full-time equivalent salary
- £34,502 - £44,756
- M1 - M6 (Salary is negotiable based on experience)
What skills and experience we're looking for
To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated computing curriculum for students and to support the curriculum areas as appropriate
- To liaise with fellow teachers and middle leaders to ensure the delivery of an appropriate, comprehensive, high quality and cost-effective curriculum programme which complements the School Improvement Plan/School Evaluation.
- To run a successful assessment cycle across the department to ensure we are able to inform our teaching practice to improve outcomes of pupils.
- To deliver the KS3 Religious Education curriculum in accordance with the National Curriculum, and the GCSE Business Studies specification to all pupils.
- To evaluate and develop the ICT and Business Studies curriculum for pupils of all abilities – challenging all pupils to fulfil their potential. This must include an academically able route and nurture programme for the most vulnerable.
- To search out opportunities to stretch and challenge the more able.
- To further develop the mastery programme in place so that an academically knowledge rich curriculum is delivered.
- To work with the primary ICT lead to ensure there is consistency across the through school. There are many learning opportunities from the primary phase as well as opportunities to support.
- To keep up to date with and respond to national developments in the subject area and teaching practice and methodology.
- To develop and implement additional courses and qualifications to engage and stimulate our pupils beyond the classroom.
- To work alongside ICT and Business Studies teachers from other schools to promote excellence for all our pupils.
- Please see job pack for more...
What the school offers its staff
Trinity is a
fantastic place to work with motivated and well-behaved pupils, a committed and
experienced governing body, dedicated staff and supportive parents.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Trinity Church of England School, Lewisham
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1007 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Trinity all through school is a thriving community, where our staff and pupils are enthusiastic, conscientious, talented and caring. We take appointing new staff very seriously and seek other professionals who are committed to young people and supporting Trinity to continue to move forward. We are very proud of our school and are seeking likeminded people to join us with our vision and ethos of making all pupils succeed in a happy and caring environment. The successful candidate will help support our inclusive vision in providing the very best education for all children and help us to achieve the next level of success.
Arranging a visit to Trinity Church of England School, Lewisham
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Forty Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 9JR
Ark John Keats Academy
Bell Lane, London, EN3 5PA
Bobby Moore Academy
1 Siding Street, London, E20 2AE
Secondary School Early Career Teacher (ECT)
1 Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London