Secondary Maths Teacher (KS3 + KS4)
This job expired on 24 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 February 2023 at 12pm (midday)
1 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Working hours is based on the standard leadership terms and conditions.
Full-time equivalent salary
- £34,502 - £44,756
- M1 - M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Actively contribute to the School’s achievement culture
- Share our common vision, values and ethos
- To ensure that attainment and progress of all pupils in all year groups within the department are outstanding.
- To support the Head of Department at all times in all aspects of the post.
- To liaise with the Head of Department to ensure the delivery of an appropriate, comprehensive, high quality and cost-effective curriculum programme which complements the School Improvement Plan/School Evaluation.
- To innovate and encourage innovation in curriculum and pedagogy, supported by the Leadership Group to ensure all pupils are stretched and challenged.
- To keep up to date with and respond to national developments in the subject area and teaching practice and methodology.
Please see attached Job description and specification for more.
What the school offers its staff
Trinity is a
fantastic place to work with motivated and well-behaved pupils, a committed and
experienced governing body, dedicated staff and supportive parents.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Trinity Church of England School, Lewisham
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1007 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Trinity all through school is a thriving community, where our staff and pupils are enthusiastic, conscientious, talented and caring. We take appointing new staff very seriously and seek other professionals who are committed to young people and supporting Trinity to continue to move forward. We are very proud of our school and are seeking likeminded people to join us with our vision and ethos of making all pupils succeed in a happy and caring environment. The successful candidate will help support our inclusive vision in providing the very best education for all children and help us to achieve the next level of success.
Arranging a visit to Trinity Church of England School, Lewisham
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Samuel Ryder Academy
Drakes Drive, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 5AR
Reach Academy Feltham
53-55 High Street, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 4AB
Eastbury Community School
Hulse Avenue, Barking, Essex, IG11 9UW
Nishkam School West London
152 Syon Lane, Osterley, TW7 5PN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London