SEN Teaching Assistant
7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
18 April 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 5 days per week, 8.30am – 3.30pm, term time only
Full-time equivalent salary
- NJC Scale 3
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Shows creativity and passion to engage all children in their learning.
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Is flexible, adaptable and proactive when working as part of a team.
- Is committed to supporting children’s well-being and wants to make a difference.
- Has experience of working with children with SEN/ASD/SEMH needs.
- Has experience of successfully running interventions and teaching small groups
What the school offers its staff
- Enthusiastic children who are well-behaved and eager to learn.
- A supportive, friendly team of colleagues dedicated to delivering the best education for every child.
- A school where everyone is valued and encouraged to seek success through excellent continuous professional development opportunities.
- A school with a strong sense of community, well supported by parents and governors.
- A thriving, well-resourced and popular school with extensive and attractive grounds.
Further details about the role
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Hawthorns Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 427 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Hawthorns Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Popular 2 form entry school in Wokingham, Berkshire
Arranging a visit to The Hawthorns Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
EYFS Teaching Assistant - New Christ Church CofE Primary School
New Christ Church Church of England Primary School
Milman Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0AY
Willowcroft Community School
Mereland Road, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 8BA
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
Whitefriars, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7BW
Teaching Assistant - Fixed-Term Contract Until July 2024
St Paul's CofE Infant School
East Ring, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1EF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed