This job expired on 27 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
27 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
20 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 8.30am -3.15pm Mon - Fri
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have a strong commitment to helping pupils of all abilities succeed.
- Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues.
What the school offers its staff
The successful candidate will join the school at an exciting time:
- We are a Living Wage Employer.
- The school is part of Albany Learning Trust, a tight knit academy trust and has links across the region, nationally and internationally with other schools, trusts and education organisations.
- Behaviour of students in our schools is excellent.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Albany Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 720 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Albany Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01257 244020
Similar jobs nearby
Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator
Eden Girls' Leadership Academy , Manchester
40 Rayburn Way, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M8 8DT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool