Ernulf Academy, St. Neots
|Job role||Teacher, SEN specialist|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS/UPS/LPS - Dependent on experience|
Are you passionate about the needs of our most vulnerable learners?
Do you possess the creativity, diligence and drive to ensure that every student can access education and achieve success?
Could you thrive in a school setting that included an onsite Alternative Provision and a specialist SEN unit?
Yes? Then apply to become our SENCO at Ernulf Academy
Pay Scale: Negotiable (based on experience)
Start Date: September 2020
Ernulf Academy is on an exciting journey of growth and progression.
We are looking for someone passionate about providing an inclusive curriculum for all of our KS3 and KS4 children to succeed, someone to make a valuable contribution to the SEN provision, including for our Autism Unit, the Cabin and for our Alternate Provision, Prospect House, and someone to be committed to inclusion.
We would like from you:
• To be a team player with energy and enthusiasm but be able to work individually as well.
• To have the ability to oversee the SEN and inclusion policies to ensure that the SEN provision is outstanding at Ernulf Academy.
• To work effectively when liaising with parents, careers and any other external stakeholders.
We can offer you:
• To be part of a newly formed and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
• To have the opportunity to work in a small school of only 600+ students, to lead our Autism Unit and work closely with our Alternate Provision.
• To work with a committed, hardworking and supportive team with the desire to raise student achievement even further.
A Teaching qualification and/or experience is desirable but not essential for this role.
Ideally, the successful candidate will hold The National Award SENCO and have some leadership and management experience either within or outside of the educational context. This role represents an exciting opportunity to play an instrumental role in developing further the SEN provision at Ernulf Academy.
Ernulf Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and we expect all staff to show this commitment.
To apply for this position, please complete the Astrea Academy Trust application form. Completed applications should be forwarded to HR at Ernulf.
For further information about this role please see the recruitment pack and contact Charly Guildford at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free car parkingMore on how to apply
|School size||508 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Ernulf Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Ernulf Academy
Ernulf Academy is built on a large site in St Neots with extensive facilities. St Neots is a market town with good facilities, within easy reach of Cambridge and with excellent transport links to London.
Ernulf Academy currently has 540 students across the main school. We also have an Autism Unit, the Cabin and Alternate Provision, Prospect House on site.
Barford Road, St. Neots, PE19 2SH