5 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
14 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 1 day per week
- Fixed term - 1 year
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Experience of working with children with SEN
- Knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
- The ability to lead staff in developing their knowledge and expertise in working with SEN children
- The ability to support teachers to develop learning programmes for pupils with SEN
- Good communication skills and an ability to work within a team and enable liaison with a variety of external agencies
- A commitment to closing the gap in attainment for vulnerable pupils
- The ability to develop good relationships with children, staff, parents.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- Experience of top-up and EHCP applications
What the school offers its staff
We offer you the opportunity to work within our Trust alongside hardworking and skilled staff and a supportive leadership team. This is an opportunity to have a real impact in both schools that are well placed to improve further and to make a significant contribution to the life chances of fantastic children who are all keen to learn and for whom educational opportunity is crucial.
Further details about the role
The new SENCO will work collaboratively over both schools. The post is for one day a week and this day is entirely flexible.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 336 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Little Sutton C of E Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 162 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Little Sutton C of E Primary School is a one-form entry, primary school of 167 pupils and 15 staff serving a local community in Ellesmere Port. The school was judged as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted. Clutton C of E Primary School is a small, rural primary school based outside Chester with 56 pupils and 11 staff. The school has a strong tradition of excellence with a ‘good’ judgement by Ofsted in 2022 and a SIAMS judgement of Outstanding in 2018.
Arranging a visit to Little Sutton C of E Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher & SENDCO + TLR2a
Daresbury Primary School
Chester Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4AJ
SENDCO, Wellbeing & Inclusion Lead
Barlows Primary School
Barlows Lane, Fazakerley Liverpool, Merseyside, L9 9EH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheshire