|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Leadership Scale: L1 – L3 plus additional paid duties (depending on qualifications and experience)|
We are looking for a SENDCo who will:
Provide strategic leadership for the provision of all students across the school in order to ensure their SEN needs are met and that all students make excellent progress.
Be part of the Senior Leadership Team.
Have a SENCO qualification or be willing to undertake a NASENCo Post Graduate Course.
You will be part of a talented, loyal and hardworking team dedicated to improving outcomes for our children.
• Generous salary
• Highly developed and innovative training
• Increased professional development and career opportunities
• An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the school and wider community
• An excellent induction programme
• On-going mentoring and coaching
• A very supportive team
• Innovative and rapidly growing organisation
• High staff: student ratios
• Professionals who are passionate about breaking the cycle of social deprivation and turning around young lives
• Dynamic, reflective, progressive practitioners
• Teachers who want to get on with the teaching and cut down on the administration
• Teachers who want to develop their SENDCo careers
Applying for the job
Please refer to upload How to Apply documentMore on how to apply
|School size||181 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Chiltern Way Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Chiltern Way Academy
Chiltern Way Academy provides high-quality education and care for the huge range of need that exists across the behaviour spectrum. We offer a compassionate and structured environment, centred on a purposeful curriculum offer.
The Wendover Campus admits secondary aged young people with predominantly SEMH, the Prestwood Campus focuses on secondary aged young people with an ASC diagnosis and the Bierton Hill Campus educates and cares for primary aged children with SEMH and ASC. The staff team is strong and exceptionally committed, bringing with them a wide range of relevant skills and experience.
Our clear purpose is to make an enduring difference to our students’ lives, providing them with the knowledge, resilience and skills to enable them to have purposeful and lasting employment
Arranging a visit to Chiltern Way Academy
Please call 01296 622157 contact Mark Taylor x 227
Church Lane, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 6NL